Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My hits4pay review.

Hello to all you readers out there. I haven't posted in a while because I've been working almost everyday. This recession is killing business. but anyways, back to my honest hits4pay review.

Nick's Hits4pay review:

Let's start with the basics shall we? Hits4pay is a company that pays their readers to read emails on different topics (We in the biz. call it a Pay To Read or ptr for short). Essentialy, they pay you to read an advertisement for one to two minutes. hits4pay is owned by Martha Merten of Multiple Stream Marketing it's a United States based company. I have read many different hits4pay reviews so far, but I just haven't been able to get into them. So that's why I am writing this for all of you out there! Let me tell you something there are some people out there saying that hits4pay scams you. Don't believe them, it's all just talk. I say this because every single person that I've talked to about hits4pay online and off all tell me how much they love it. I have not had one single referral tell me that hits4pay scammed them. All of their users love getting paid to read their email's. As do I.

In the beginning you will receive anywhere from four to ten emails a day depending on what topics that you selected when you signed up. This is completely free so you really don't have anything to lose. Registration takes about 5 minutes to complete and 24 hours to activate. They must check your IP address to make sure that there is only 1 account per computer to avoid cheating.

This site is the Crème de la Crème of the ptr scene.They are one of the most trusted and well renown site around. After you reach the payout limit you will receive your payment via check around the 15 of the month. They are usaully good on sending payments out. Now you may be curious as to how much you get paid. You will be making 2 cents per advert you complete. Now I know this isn't much by any standard but relax and listen. They send out about four to six emails a day, depending on what topics you picked at the sign up. So just off the top you make about 8 to 12 cents a day. But then you add the fact that you receive 1 cent each advert that your referral reads. I have about 180 something referrals under my belt. Usually around 150 or so read 5 ads a day so do the math point dexter. That's about $7-$10 dollars a day. And my referrals grow by the HOUR!!! That's where the real money is. The only limit is how far are YOU willing to go. So there it is. My hits4pay review. Go now, and start making that money!

0 comments: