Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wanna turn $.02 an email to $20 a DAY!!

Now if you think your going to make a fortune by getting $0.02 a email, I hate to burst your bubble but it's just not going to happen.

Do you want to learn how to achieve $20 a instead of $0.02 an email???
I thought so... Well first your going to need Referrals
Referral: A person who signs up under your referral link.
Referrals are the backbone behind making money behind hits4pay. You make $0.01 for every email someone you refer reads. You also make $0.01 for every email their referrals read. So lets do a little math shall we? If you have 10 referrals under you and each of your referrals have 10 referrals under them, and all of them read 10 emails a day you would earn 10 x $0.01 = $0.10 + 100 x $0.01 = $1.00 so you make about $1.10 a day! Thats only 10 referrals. Now imagine if you had 20, 40, 85 referrals all working under you. Now you see the secret behind hits4pay.
And to be honest with you I'm averaging 10 new referrals A DAY and I don't even do anything! I don't even read my emails.

As of right now I have over 375 referrals on my first level and 863 second level. And alot of them read everyday! I'm making atleast $45.00 A DAY!!! If you would like to see how to accomplish numbers like these keep on readin'




0 comments: